Attention Gone Buggy Card Makers

Hello Friends. Hope everyone is doing well. It has been rainy and gloomy in Ohio today. We are supposed to be getting rain for the next few days. I was feeling a little blue so I bought myself some flowers to brighten my day. I thought they were beautiful and I would share them with you.

I am going to be using this blog to communicate with our card group and to post pictures of the cards that you ladies make. I might also use it to post some of my own layouts.

So far the cards that have been coming in are beautiful. Everyone is doing a great job with making cards. I know we all started as beginners and I think our talents are coming out. Keep up the great work. On a little more serious note I wanted to remind everyone that the cards are due to by the 7th of each month. If for some reason you are not going to be able to get them to me by then please send me a PM or email me and let me know. I want this card group to be fun and not feel like a burden to anyone.

I will try to post something every few days.

1 comments:

SusanBluerobot

welcome to the world of bloging looking forward to seeing all th cards thanks