Peachy Keen weekly challenge 23



This is my submission for this weeks challenge over at Peachy Keen. This is my first attempt at making a tri-fold card. I found the instructions on youtube. I wish I could remember who made the video so I could give her credit. The instructions were very detailed.

This weeks requirements were:
Must contain green and yellow anywhere on the project
Must have a 3-dimensional element on the project (could be an image popped out, embellishment, ribbon, etc.)
Must contain a stamped image

4 comments:

Carol<><

I still need to try this fold,
yours is great!
Carol<><

Janice W.

I love your tri-shutter card! Glad you could join us for another Peachy Keen Challenge!

ps I love your craft room!

My Creative Time

I love your card! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:

Lorie

WOW! This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

Hugs,
Lorie