Linda's entry for challenge 4


Hi...
I was just looking at the Cricut MB board and came across your post. I too, just got Campin' Critters & think it is so darn cute and decided to send in my card for your challenge. I think it depicts summer with the forest in the background...it's actually a birthday card for a friend of ours who enjoys the outdoors .. and the inside says "please use extreme caution when lighting the candles on your cake" . This is the first time I've sent a card for a challenge (as I don't have a blog and I can't post my cards) .. but I hope this makes it. The green is actually brighter in real life.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card and if it's not within the theme that's okay too.

Linda


Linda, Your card is great. Thanks for participating. At some point I will give small prizes away using random.org
Play with us again we do this every week. Sherry

0 comments: